Paul and Nancy Lapp collection
Paul and Nancy Lapp began their archaeological training together in Palestine in 1957 and remained in the region until 1968, living and working at the American School of Oriental Research (ASOR) in Jerusalem. After Paul’s death in 1970, Nancy Lapp dedicated herself to publishing their numerous excavation reports. Nancy Lapp is Curator Emerita of the Kelso Museum of Near Eastern Archaeology in Pittsburgh and a Trustee Emerita of the ACOR Board of Trustees. The Paul and Nancy Lapp collection is comprised of c.4,500 35mm slides taken between 1957–2002 and includes photographs of excavations throughout Jordan as well as images from their extensive travels in the region.